African Development Center Homebuyer Education
Buying a home may be the greatest investment you will ever make. As a nonprofit community advocate, the African Development Center is here to enable you to make educated, confident financial choices. ADC offers services focused on the African immigrant and refugee community in Minnesota. But ADC's very successful first-time homebuyer workshops are open to everyone!
At ADC's first time home buyer workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Navigate the home buying process
- Overcome common barriers to home ownership
- Understand how to find financing
- Shop for a home that is right for your family and appropriate to your income
- Close on your purchase
- Live the life of a successful homeowner
- Upon completing the workshop, you receive a first-time homebuyer certification to qualify you for downpayment assistance.
For more information
Contact the African Development Center or call 612-333-4772 x106.