Minnesota Housing Fix-Up Fund
Minnesota Housing’s Fix-up Fund is a statewide program that offers affordable, low-interest fixed rate home improvement loans.
- Household income at or below $96,500 (the income limit may be waived if the improvements are being made for the accessibility of a family member with a disability)
- Property must be owner-occupied
- Single family homes, duplexes, triplexes or four-plexes are eligible
- Hire a contractor or do the work yourself.
- Maximum loan term of 10 or 20 years based on loan amount.
- Loan amounts from $2,000 to $35,000
- A higher loan amount may be available if the improvements are being made for the accessibility of a family member with a disability.
Eligible Home Improvements with the Fix-up Fund:
Most improvements to the accessibility or energy efficiency of a home, or general repairs are eligible, such as: windows, insulation, a new furnace, central air conditioning, electrical wiring, a new roof, a garage, septic repairs, etc.
Find a Fix-Up Fund Lender in the Twin Cities or in Greater Minnesota.