PRG Foreclosure Prevention
Whether you're behind by one or several payments or simply have questions or concerns about your mortgage, PRG's counseling service is a resource you can use.
It's not always easy to ask for help. But the sooner you act, the more options are available to you. We promise to work with you in a confidential, honest, and respectful manner. Our services are free and open to all income levels, and we return all calls within one day.
Depending on your unique situation, your counselor may be able to:
- help you understand your mortgage terms
- discuss options for preventing foreclosure
- help you negotiate with your lender or servicer
- provide information about work-out options
- talk about what to expect in all stages of the foreclosure process
For more information
Contact PRG, or call (612) 804-7025 or (612) 805-7756 to speak with a foreclosure prevention counselor.