Rebuilding Together Twin Cities
The mission of Rebuilding Together Twin Cities is to bring volunteers and communities together to improve the homes and lives of low-income homeowners. This service ensures that these homeowners – particularly older adults, individuals living with disabilities, and families with children – live independently in homes that are safe, warm and dry.
All repairs are completed at no charge to the homeowners. Labor and many supplies are donated. Homeowners are asked to welcome the volunteers into their homes and work alongside them to the extent they are able. Our work is done with families and neighborhoods, not for them.
Types of Repairs:
- Weatherization & Energy/Environmental Efficiency
- Safety and Accessibility Modifications
- General Repair & Maintenance
- Applicant must own the home or make mortgage payments on the home for which they are seeking assistance and have homeowners insurance.
- Applicant must reside in their home and reside within our service area (Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington counties).
- Household income must be at or below 50% of area median income. Determination is based on household size.
- At lease one resident in the home must be an older adult, living with a disability, or a child under the age of 18.